Visited To: Mera Peak Expedition Nepal
Date: March, 2011
1. Airport pick up service:
2. Hotel in Kathmandu:
3. Breakfast service in Kathmandu:
4. Kathmandu Valley sightseeing, guide & driver:
Very good, krishna was very friendly & well informed.
5. Transport to trip starting point:
6. Trip Guide & other crews:
Ganesh was very good and the porter also.
7. Lodge/ Camping spot, tents and other served outdoor equipment:
Good but some lodge were close.
8. During the outdoor trip:
The itinerary was changed during the trip.
9. Eco-friendly Trekking food menu, meals & services:
Food was almost always the same : Noodle/soup/rice/potato
10. Scenery during the trip:
11. Experience with nature:
Super mountain. Great trip.
12. Local people and cultural experience:
13. Experience with day to day local lifestyle:
14. Transport back to Kathmandu:
Easy and simple
15. Ecological awareness and rubbish managerial awareness of outdoor crews:
The guide did it all.
16. Farewell dinner in Kathmandu:
17. Your trip arrangement capacity by Eco-friendly management:
Very good, Krishna answered very quickly.
18. Do you like to recommend our outdoor service to others? (if yes) please explain in one paragraph:
YES: Decent price and good service.
19. Other comment except above subject about your trip:
20. Please suggest us for betterment (for more suggestions, encouraged in extra paper):
ECO-FRIENDLY TREKS & EXPEDITION
HOTLINE : 00977-9851066416
TEL: 00977 1 4431576,
FAX: 00977 1 4431576
2nd Floor, A-One Business Complex,
G.P.O. Box 11870, Bhagawati Bahal Street, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal